EACH DAY IS AN ADVENTURE, AND EACH IS ONLY A SEASON OF OUR LIFE.....

As each week goes by so incredibly fast, I hope to blog more often, to keep connected with friends and family. I want to encourage, build up, and love others by showing them the blessings and struggles we experience.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beauty Shop

Parker decided that he wanted to do Addy's hair like I do his. I normally spray it down with water, as I'm letting it grow out for the cold Minnesota winter from his buzz cut he had for the hot Texas summer. He generally screams and says no when I do this, and then rubs his hands over his head to mess his hair up, only to make me determined to start over until his hair is combed. I'm going to groom this boy into a gentleman somehow!

This Addison checking out what coming up behind her, Parker is smiling so innocently and proud of himself.

This is Addison reacting to being sprayed by the water bottle! Am I mean by letting this go on? She needs to learn what's going to happen with an older brother at an early age.

This is Parker combing it into his style, doesn't she look pretty so far!?

2 comments:

  1. haha thats too cute! If cole did this to me when i was little id probably end up soaking wet from the spray bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and funny!!! She must really love her big brother to let him squirt her with a water bottle!!:)

    ReplyDelete