EACH DAY IS AN ADVENTURE, AND EACH IS ONLY A SEASON OF OUR LIFE.....

As each week goes by so incredibly fast, I hope to blog more often, to keep connected with friends and family. I want to encourage, build up, and love others by showing them the blessings and struggles we experience.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

First snow



We got our first big snow this month on October 23. They say that it is early for the snow, but I don't know, it is the end of October, I really expected there to be snow stuck on the ground by November. All this snow already melted. Parker wasn't sure of the snow at first, but once Micheal showed him how to ball it up and throw it at me, he was quite happy. He has his snow boots, snow pants, gloves, and a Pistol Pete hat, so he is set for winter....Bring it on! We'll build a giant snowman, and perfect little snow angels!

1 comment:

  1. snoww!! i love snow! i wish i could built his first snowman with him though!

    ReplyDelete