EACH DAY IS AN ADVENTURE, AND EACH IS ONLY A SEASON OF OUR LIFE.....

As each week goes by so incredibly fast, I hope to blog more often, to keep connected with friends and family. I want to encourage, build up, and love others by showing them the blessings and struggles we experience.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Cole's at NMNI

Well I have lots to blog, but I wanted to put this one up right away so family could see some pictures. My nephew Cole is attending New Mexico Military Institute, and he just finished his first 28 days.....it's the first period of "boot camp" you could say and adjusting to being away from home, to a new school with high standards, and lots of physical training. He seems to be doing well, and enjoying it. I hope he sticks it out and continues to see the benefit of this opportunity and experience!


The whole family, my brother Paul, Cole (nephew), Wendy (sis-in-law), and Bailey (niece)
Hmmm how did Cole get so tall, or maybe Paul just got so short!

Wow, what a shot!




Cole doing the obstacle course

No comments:

Post a Comment