EACH DAY IS AN ADVENTURE, AND EACH IS ONLY A SEASON OF OUR LIFE.....

As each week goes by so incredibly fast, I hope to blog more often, to keep connected with friends and family. I want to encourage, build up, and love others by showing them the blessings and struggles we experience.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Far too long

It's been far too long since I've posted a real post. I have lots of excuses for it, and probably many more as to why I might fall off the blog post boat again....but I hope not! I really see and know the value in writing and taking the time to stop and "report" our lives.

I don't even know where to start. We live in Kansas now....have been here over a year now. We are really liking it, have made lots of connections and friends, and are settled. It was a hard change, but we made it! We bought our first house, and spent the summer doing many projects.

Parker is 4 and in preschool now. He really likes it....most the time....getting up early is a struggle for him. He's never been an early bird, so adjusting to earlier bed time and earlier wake up time has been an ongoing process. He has learned so much. He has made some good friends as well. He also does AWANAS here every week. Parker is into transformers, dinosaurs, scooby doo, animals, and games he can play on the computer or wii.

Addison is 3 now. She is full of spunk and love and independence right now. She loves to love...she is such a mommy and wants to take care of everyone. This plays on the line of love vs. being bossy sometimes though of course. She really loves her Parker. She misses him when he's at school and gives him the biggest hug when we pick him up. She is still super mommy attached, but that's okay. One day I'm sure I'll be begging her to sit next to me.

Micheal and I are good. Micheal works a lot, but that too I know is a season. He is working hard towards getting his Kansas Psychology license, and hopefully when that is complete things will be a lot less stressful at work.

Well, I am out of time....there is so much more, but I am going to move forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment