EACH DAY IS AN ADVENTURE, AND EACH IS ONLY A SEASON OF OUR LIFE.....

As each week goes by so incredibly fast, I hope to blog more often, to keep connected with friends and family. I want to encourage, build up, and love others by showing them the blessings and struggles we experience.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Cousin Time!



Just a bit ago, the kids and I took a trip to Oklahoma City to see my grand niece and my sister while the niece and nephew were away. We didn't take nearly as many pictures as we could have or should have, but...in my defense, it was hard to keep up with two 3 year olds and a 4 year old! The time went by quick and we had lots of good fun. Parker's favorite he said was going to the Lego store in the mall. Doesn't take much to keep him happy!

This is a picture of the doggie beauty parlor we had. Ranger the dog was so patient as they wet him down and combed him. Later, he was relieved when he was dried off.

The cousins has a blast though, and that's what was important. They played played and played. Bristol, my grand niece is 9 days younger than Addison, so it's way fun to have them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment