EACH DAY IS AN ADVENTURE, AND EACH IS ONLY A SEASON OF OUR LIFE.....

As each week goes by so incredibly fast, I hope to blog more often, to keep connected with friends and family. I want to encourage, build up, and love others by showing them the blessings and struggles we experience.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Kite flying

When I committed to blogging more often, and I sat down to blog, I realized that if I truly blog like I should, each one could be soooo long. We really do get busy, and it's hard to keep up with all the things we do do each week. So, I think for this busy week at least I'll write a blog entry for each activity, rather than one really long one with lots of pictures.

Over the weekend it was so nice. Spring is coming....I think. It was pretty windy, so we decided to take a bike ride to the school field where Parker will go to kindergarten next year and fly kites.

Parker can go really fast riding his bike. We need to work on taking his training wheels off. Addison rides in the trailer behind Micheal, she loves it!

Parker getting the hang of it.
The Princess....trying not to blow away. She had more fun running around in the wind than holding the kite.
Dualing kites. Amazingly we didn't have any major tangles or crashes. Yay!
Of course we hit the playground for a little bit before we left. Addison is so strong, especially her upper body strength. She can definitely out hang Parker on these bars.
On your marks, get set, go!



No comments:

Post a Comment